September 18, 2019
Post-Doctoral Fellows in the International Development Law Unit play two roles: (1) Academic Advisor to the students in the LLM in Trade and Investment Law in Africa programme (2) Researcher in the International Development Law Unit (IDLU)
JOB DESCRIPTION 1. Term:
- Position is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Appointment is for 1 year and is renewable based on satisfactory performance
2. Academic Advisor to Students in the LLM in Trade and Investment Law in Africa:
- Manage admissions process for LLM students
- Manage scholarship and financial support programme
- Arrange lecturers and all related academic activities for the LLM programme
- Arrange assignments and exams for the LLM programme
- Provide academic advice to LLM students on their mini-dissertations and on all other academic matters relating to the LLM programme
- Work with IDLU research team on research projects in the areas of global economic governance and business and human rights
- Work with IDLU research team organizing conferences, workshops and other activities related to IDLU research projects
- Conduct independent research and publish in the IDLU research areas
More information about Experience, knowledge, skills and abilities; as well as Remuneration can be found here.
TO APPLY Send a cover letter, writing sample and CV including three references to email@example.com on or before 15 October 2019.