May 19, 2021
American Society of International Law - Africa Interest Group Africa Day Event
Featuring a special conversation with Funke Adekoya, Partner and Head of Disputes Resolution Practice Group AELEX, the Africa Interest Group presents a conversation on creating conducive conditions for Africa's development and intensifying the fights against Covid-19 pandemic.
- Funke Adekoya SAN:Partner and Head of Disputes Resolution Practice Group AELEX
- Dr. Alex Beyleveld: Senior Researcher Mandela Institute South Africa
- Ms. Wairimu Karanja: Founder and Legal Consultant W & Co. Kenya
- Olabisi Akinkugbe: Assistant Prof., Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University & Co-Founding Editor African Journal of International Economic Law
- Kelechi Kalu: University of California, Riverside
Date and Location
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 12pm to 1.30pm (ET)
For more information about this event, click here.